SDS OPTIC is a consortium which specializes in designing, modeling and assembling various pre-assembled components for optoelectronics applications, as well as in designing and manufacturing innovative solutions dedicated for data transmission.
More than 15 years of experience and the highest commitment to quality and reliability is confirmed by implemented quality assurance system according to ISO-9001: 2008 and allows for shaping the characteristics of the most desirable products at all stages of production.
SDS OPTIC has unique experience in finite element analysis (FEA), especially for all aspects of modeling and designing of assembly components for high-tech industry, particularly in hermetic packaging applications that obtain high a level of adhesion and sealing.
SDS OPTIC focuses on three types of product groups:
- Pre-assembled hermetic packages
- Pre-assembled connectors and splitters
- Data transmission converters
SDS OPTIC is equipped to carry out research projects, as well as designing and manufacturing to acquire custom solutions.
- Hermetic assembling (fiber optics, windows)
- Mechanical design, modeling services
- Custom fiber optic connectors and assemblies
- Electronic assembling (BGA, QFP, up to 0201 packages)
Highly-educated and company-certified employees manufacture optoelectronic components with the highest level of accuracy, based on individual requirements received by the customer.
Our products comply with the all necessary regulations, such as:
- Telcordia GR-1221-CORE and GR-1209-CORE – Generic Reliability Assurance Requirements for Passive Optical Components
- IEC 60068 Standards – Environmental Testing
- MIL-STD-883 Military Standards – Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests for Military and Aerospace electronic systems
- RoHS compliant
- Quality control procedures according to ISO-9001:2008
Our company’s high standards and restrictions allow our components to enhance products meeting Telcordia GR-468 criteria.
We are the next step in highly reliable products and components for the optoelectronics industry. We always strive to delight our customers, as their technical issues are of highest importance.
The company SDS Optic specializes in pre-assembling of hermetic and standard photoelectronics components. Thanks to The Labaratory of Teleinformatic Technologies and Photonics, SDS Optic has elaborated the positioning nanometric-precision platforms. The use of the Finite Element Analysis Method (FEA) in designing geometrically hermetic seals allows a reduction of disadvantageous stress, which occurs during hermetization and reduces insertion loss to a level of: <0.01dB @ 1550nm wavelength.